Samuel Randalls, Guest Editor
History of Meteorology is the peer-reviewed journal of the ICHM.
© ICHM 2009
Proceedings of the International Commission on History of Meteorology
- Introduction, Call for Papers, and Style Guide, iv-vi
- James Beattie (New Zealand), Climate Change, Forest Conservation and Science: A Case Study of New Zealand, 1860s-1920, 1-18.
- J.M. Vaquero, M.C. Gallego, and J.A. García (Spain), A note on a possible optic-atmospheric phenomenon in the Iberian Peninsula in the 13th century, 19-22.
- Brant Vogel (USA), Bibliography of Recent Literature in the History of Meteorology Twenty Six Years, 1983-2008, 23-125.
- James Rodger Fleming (USA), The International Bibliography of Meteorology: Revisiting a nineteenth-century classic, 126-137.