Ruth Morgan, Guest Editor
James Rodger Fleming, Editor-in-Chief
History of Meteorology is the peer-reviewed journal of the ICHM.
© ICHM 2014
Proceedings of the International Commission on History of Meteorology
- Introduction, Call for Papers, and Style Guide, iv-vi
- Jakob Bjerknes (USA), Half a century of change in the “meteorological scene,” 1-6.
- Anders Persson (Sweden), Fifty Years Later, 7-13.
- Special Section of papers from the 2013 International Congress of History of Science, Technology, and Medicine edited by Ruth A. Morgan
- Ruth A. Morgan (Australia), Argument, Authority and Anxiety in the Atmospheric Sciences, 14-16
- Chris O’Brien (Australia), Deliberate Confusions, 17-34
- James Kneale (UK) and Samuel Randalls (UK), Invisible Atmospheric Knowledges in British Insurance Companies, 1830-1914, 35-52
- Gabriel Henderson (Denmark), The Dilemma of Reticence: Helmut Landsberg, Stephen Schneider, and public communication of climate risk, 1971-1976, 53-78
- David G. Hirst (UK), Balancing Scientific Credibility and Political Legitimacy: The IPCC’s first assessment cycle, 1988-1990, 79-94
- Martin Mahony (UK), The IPCC and the Geographies of Credibility, 95-112