The International Commission on the History of Meteorology (ICHM) is a constituent of the Division of History of Science and Technology of the International Union of History and Philosophy of Science, which is part of the International Science Council.
Through our activities and members ICHM is informally connected with a number of other scholarly organisations, websites and friends, including:
- The American Meteorological Society, Historical Research Network, USA
- International Meteorological Artifacts Preservation Program
- Picturing Meteorology: Images of Science and History
- The Royal Meteorological Society, History of Meteorology and Physical Oceanography Special Interest Group, UK
- Encyclopedia of Earth provides authoritative information about the Earth, its natural environments, and their interaction with society.
- Perception of Climate (Réseau perception du climat – in French)
- The Climate History Network is an organization for researchers interested in climate and history.