14th Annual Meeting of the European Meteorological Society (EMS) and the 10th European Conference on Applied Climatology (ECAC)
6 – 10 October 2014 in Prague, Czech Republic.
EMS & ECAC 2014 conference theme: Creating climate services through partnerships
The scientific programme and abstract submission are now accessible at:
Deadline for abstract submission with application for Young Scientist Travel Award (YSTA) or waiver: 12 March 2014.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 April 2014.
The session programme consists of the following programme groups:
– Monitoring climate and climate change (MC)
– Understanding processes and climate change (UC)
– Research and services for socio-economic sectors (SE)
– Communication and education (CE)
– Numerical weather prediction (NWP)
– The atmospheric system and its interactions (ASI)
Information on registration, accommodation, travel routes, awards, visa requirements, social events and exhibition opportunities will also become available on the conference web site ems2014.eu
Facilities will be available for groups wishing to hold side meetings. Please use the request form at the conference site http://www.ems2014.eu/side_